26/7/07

The Prom

Today is a Great Day for all of us
the day we surrender,
the day we hope to came,
the day we trust all our effort.

And so shall we believe in this day as the big step
the border line beetween a childhood knowledge
and everyone's future wisedom
I believe there is a very important person inside all of us
a very special kind of each one of us
We are all speacial

I'm afraid, hell i'm...
I'm afraid of what this could become,
like I think you all do.
is not easy for anyone, leave this memories behind,
only to keep them whenever they want to remember
all the facts that made you what you really are, in the inside

Today we fight! against the life
against every problem and responsability everyman has,
and I hope, for you all, for me and for the people who cares,
we will do our best and we will this game
the game of life.

No hay comentarios: